[SciPy-user] Fast Gauss Transform

David Huard david.huard at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 09:52:02 EST 2006

That was my first impulse, however, I came across an article comparing
different fast kde algorithms and Yang's performance seemed overated (i.e.
not faster than the naive implementation). The conclusion was that the
kd-tree method (A.G Gray) was the most efficient for N-D problems by orders
of magnitude. I have no clue yet what this is about but I'll gladly share
the code once it is functional.

Cheers,

David