[SciPy-user] Table like array

Andrew Straw strawman at astraw.com
Wed Mar 1 12:42:26 EST 2006

Dear Michael,

Here's something I wrote several years ago and which maybe you can use
as a starting point. It's certainly not the best code (and some of the
methods could clearly just be chopped as they were written for special
data-analysis cases), but it's been quite functional for me. It doesn't
have explicit support for masked arrays. I would be interested in any
progress you make, but I don't really have time to contribute to further
development at this point.

Cheers!
Andrew