[SciPy-user] optimize.leastsq

Andrew Straw strawman at astraw.com
Tue Jul 25 12:54:01 EDT 2006

Dear Kfir,

I attach a file which implements the DLT method of calibration.  (See
http://www.miba.auc.dk/~lasse/publications/HTML/pilot/cam_cal/camcal.html
) numpy.linalg.lstsq() used in a key part of this code.

There are some tools that we use internally used in this, but I'm pretty
sure you can figure out what's going on.

If you get around to implementing anything more fancy, I'd be very
interested to hear about it.