[SciPy-user] Plea for help with cobyla test

Travis Oliphant oliphant at ee.byu.edu
Tue Jul 11 17:27:09 EDT 2006

Nils has reported that the cobyla test passes on 64-bit system.  It is
currently failing on 32-bit systems and I'm not sure why. Could anybody
verify that the cobyla test passes on a 64-bit system?

Is there anyone who has access to both 32 and 64-bit systems who would
be willing to help me figure out the problem?   I'm not happy that it
used to work and now is "slightly" off.  I've learned not to ignore
little errors like this as it may show a problem with numpy (or f2py).

-Travis