[SciPy-user] enthon beta 1.0.0b3

Gary Ruben gruben at bigpond.net.au
Fri Jul 7 10:37:44 EDT 2006

Hi John and Bryce,
Do you think this would be a good time to go with the numerix change to
numpy in matplotlibrc?

A couple of unrelated things for Bryce (in case he reads this). I guess
it was noticed that the Enthon menu documentation link is broken; at
least it was on my test install. Finally, I couldn't think of a good
reason for the mayavi2 script not to be named mayavi2.pyw

Gary R.