[SciPy-user] enthon beta 1.0.0b3

Bryce Hendrix bhendrix at enthought.com
Thu Jul 6 11:50:11 EDT 2006

Can you offer a hint as to what I should search for? Google isn't being
all that helpful this morning.

When I try to import matplotlib.pylab I get an error about _ctype not
being in the dll, which means matplotlib was built incorrectly (well, it
means other things, but its best I don't get started on that rant...).
In the past when I've had problems building matplotlib, I just install
the binary from their website and use it instead. Can you try that when
you get a chance & let me know if it solves your problem?

Thanks,
Bryce