[SciPy-user] (no subject)

Adrián López alopez at imim.es
Fri Feb 24 10:18:32 EST 2006

Great !!! Using some similar code, it was running OK on a machine
while in another was giving me a strange error.

lsoda--  repeated calls with istate = 1 and tout = t (=r1)
       In above message,  R1 =  0.0000000000000E+00
lsoda--  run aborted.. apparent infinite loop

Was yours similar?
At any rate, if I run

svn co http://svn.scipy.org/svn/scipy/trunk scipy

and

python setup.py install

I imagine I won't have these errors anymore, am I wrong?

Thanks again for your help,

--

Adrián López García de Lomana, Graduate Student

Computational Biochemistry and Biophysics Lab
Research Group on Biomedical Informatics (GRIB) - IMIM / UPF
c/ Dr. Aiguader, 80; 08003 Barcelona (Spain)
http://diana.imim.es