[SciPy-user] installation on fedora core 4 x86_64

Darren Dale dd55 at cornell.edu
Mon Feb 13 13:17:40 EST 2006

On Monday 13 February 2006 12:50, Darren Dale wrote:
> I see there is no sample site.cfg file in the numpy distutils directory. It
> does exist in scipy-0.3.2, does anyone know why it has been removed?

After scanning system_info.py, I see there is a discussion related to
site.cfg. Perhaps this discussion should be moved or copied to README.txt in
the main numpy directory. Also, why not make numpy use a site.cfg file by
default? site.cfg could include configs for various distro's and a user could
just uncomment the appropriate section.

Darren