[SciPy-user] Wrapping C libraries for Numeric integration

Robert Hetland hetland at tamu.edu
Tue Feb 7 12:52:30 EST 2006

This is an excellent example -- I have just been wondering how to do
such things, and I would prefer f2py over swig, since it is more
familiar to me.

However, I can't seem to get the example to work.  It complies fine,
but I get an output array of all zeros (the same size as the input
array).  Any suggestions?

-Rob