[SciPy-user] Academic Question?

Conor Robinson conor.robinson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 12:34:20 EDT 2006

Thanks Aarre,

I have both of those resources, they are good, but I'm really looking
for a study comparing encoding schema.  I've been combing the
University California libraries, however most studies use a "hand
wave" gesture or don't mention how they encode whatsoever.  I've
developed a basic technique for compressing 1ofC, but I would like to
see what others have done.  In bishop around p. 230 he notes you can
use cross entropy with sigmoid for probabilities.

Conor