[SciPy-user] should "python setup.py sdist" provide the sandbox?

Andrew Straw strawman at astraw.com
Sat Aug 12 14:24:57 EDT 2006

"python setup.py sdist" from the scipy svn tree doesn't grab the sandbox
sources. I think it should. (People may want to play with the packages,
for example.) A simple way to go about this would be to add all the
files to MANIFEST.in. If folks think that's a good idea, I'll go ahead
and generate a MANIFEST.in that adds all the files in svn scipy add
submit the patch to Trac.

Or is there some reason to exclude the source of the sandbox from
"sdist" built distros?