[SciPy-user] port C/C++ matlab mexing code to numpy

Brian Blais bblais at bryant.edu
Mon Apr 24 13:04:52 EDT 2006

Gennan Chen wrote:
> [...]

although more work in the short run, I have found it faster often to port my mex code
to Pyrex (http://www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/~greg/python/Pyrex/).  it's by hand, but
the syntax is so close to Python that the porting wasn't hard, and some of the C-code
I could simply include in a .h, and link in.

			bb

--

             bblais at bryant.edu
             http://web.bryant.edu/~bblais