[SciPy-user] latex listings package for python code

Ryan Krauss ryanlists at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 20:17:10 EDT 2006

This is a little off topic and Fernado is the guy who would know, but
he is sort of out email contact right now, but does anyone know how to
alter line spacing within Python code snipets in Latex using the
listings package?  The documentation for the package seems not to talk
about it.  I thought I found something in Google, but it doesn't seem
to work.  It would be great if it worked with floating and
non-floating snipets.

Thanks,

Ryan