[SciPy-user] Scipy with Python 2.4 on Windows

Sylvain Gerbier sylvain.gerbier at newlogic.fr
Wed Sep 21 05:04:25 EDT 2005

Hi everybody,

Need help here ... does anybody install scipy on a windows computer with
Python 2.4 ? If yes, can he/she tells me how to do it ? I am not so much
  familiar with the build procedure but can learn ...
If nobody have done it, I actually only use the io.savemat function from
the scipy library. Does anybody know how I can find a turnaround to save
a file with the matlab format without using the scipy library ?
Thanks for your help.

Sylvain