[SciPy-user] weave changes 0.3.2 -> 0.3.3

ckkart at hoc.net ckkart at hoc.net
Sat Oct 29 11:41:09 EDT 2005

Hi,
I got the latest scipy (old) from svn and tried to run the laplace.py
example from the weave documentation. With the 0.3.2 scipy tarball it
ran without problems but now I get the following error:

blitz took
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "laplace.py", line 341, in ?
     main()
   File "laplace.py", line 317, in main
     print "took", time_test(n, n, stepper=i, n_iter=n_iter), "seconds"
   File "laplace.py", line 307, in time_test
     s.solve(n_iter=n_iter, eps=eps)
   File "laplace.py", line 268, in solve
     err = self.timeStep()
   File "laplace.py", line 149, in blitzTimeStep
     weave.blitz(expr, check_size=0)
   File "c:\python23\Lib\site-packages\weave\blitz_tools.py", line 66,
in blitz
     type_converters = converters.blitz,
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'blitz'

Can you tell me what needs to be changed in the script to get it working
again?

Regards, Christian