[SciPy-user] installation on fedora core 4

Morgan Hough morgan.hough at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 10:37:03 EDT 2005

I am running GCC 4.0.1 although I know the email that you are talking about.
I used the src.rpm link that was posted on the list recently.

I am actually thinking of uninstalling this though as I have some other
packages I want to get running that only require 0.3.2. You can make rpms
from the source tarballs. I think the command is something like bdist_rpm.
Instructions can be found on the scipy site under instruction for packagers.
I haven't tried it yet myself on fc4.