[SciPy-user] installation on fedora core 4

Morgan Hough morgan.hough at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 09:48:44 EDT 2005

Ryan,

There is an ATLAS rpm in Fedora Extras now as well as a src.rpm if you want
the best optimization. Once I installed that it was easy to install
scipy_core4beta from src.rpm. I haven't tried it yet but I assume building
an rpm from SciPy 0.3.2 will work as well.

If you find a repo do let me know:)

Cheers,

-Morgan