[SciPy-user] python+maxima+latex for symbolic stuff

Ryan Krauss ryanlists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 16:13:28 EST 2005

Sorry, yes I meant to use a BSD license.  I don't know completely how
this will work though because Maxima is GPL.  I don't link to Maxima
in anyway, I just call it from the command line.  Does that pose a
problem for comercial use?  Can you bundle GPL software with your own
proprietary stuff if you don't link to it?

Ryan