[SciPy-user] distutils help

Ryan Krauss ryanlists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 14:48:02 EST 2005

The MANIFEST seems crucial, but is not discussed in the docs for python 2.4.

I started looking at the ipython setup.py, but it is quite a step up
in complexity from the distutils examples.

Fernando, do you have a MANIFEST.in file that goes along with the
ipython setup.py?  I can't seem to find where the README gets included
from setup.py alone.

Thanks,

Ryan