[SciPy-user] Problems with scipy_core-0.4.2.win32-py2.41.exe -- tofile

Travis Brady travis.brady at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 16:54:32 EST 2005

Hi,

I'd actually like to try compiling for 2.4 too, is this possible w/o Visual
Studio (I am using Python 2.4.1 compiled with VS)?
Maybe with MingW?

Also, has anyone ever attempted to implement quantile regression in
scipy/numeric? I could do it with RPy but that's rather slow and I'd like to
maybe take a crack at a Python implementation just for the heck of it.

Travis