[SciPy-user] where can I get latest source?

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Fri Jul 29 13:13:06 EDT 2005

Fernando Perez wrote:

> CVS is in the process of moving over to SVN, so it will be down today.  In the
> meantime:
>
> http://ipython.scipy.org/tmp/scipy_cvs_2005-07-29.tgz
>
> I just made this, and I _think_ it has the latest CVS, since I had updated
> just before the server went down.  In any case, it's missing at most one or
> two last-minute changes.

Scratch that: it _is_ up to date.  I just did a cvs update (the ssh access is
still up, it's only anon which is down), and nothing changed.  So that tarball
is confirmed to be up-to-date CVS as of right now.  We can keep it around for
a while as a reference, until the transition to svn is completed.

Cheers,