[SciPy-user] where can I get latest source?

samar khatiwala spk at ldeo.columbia.edu
Fri Jul 29 12:47:47 EDT 2005

Hello

I would like to acquire the most recent source code to compile on darwin
(OS 10.3).

The source from: http://www.scipy.org/download/
does NOT compile on my machine, and looking at past postings on the
mailing list and the error messages I get, the solution seems to be to get
a more recent version from the CVS repository. But the CVS server has been
down for several days and no one has replied to my posting regarding that.

Can anyone suggest alternate places to download the code from. Or better
yet, perhaps some kind soul has a recent CVS snapshot and can stage it for
me to download.

Thanks very much

Samar