[SciPy-user] wxpython

Howey, David A d.howey at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Jul 13 10:14:55 EDT 2005

I'm a bit annoyed at having to give up the 'integrated' environment of
IDLE and use ipython, although I concede that ipython is quite nice. In
particular I now need an editor. Can anyone help? Unlike you I prefer
emacs but haven't yet found an easy win32 binary (any idea where I can
get it? I would rather not mess with cygwin etc). Also, it's a bit
heavyweight.

I will check out crimsoneditor, looks nice.

Dave