[SciPy-user] subscript and superscript in xplt.legend

Steve Schmerler elcorto at gmx.net
Tue Feb 15 12:04:46 EST 2005

Hi

I don't know what you want to do with your plots but if you plan to
include them in TeX you can export them via xplt.eps (if I remember
correctly) with some "normal" labels and put TeX-style formulas as axis
labels with the psfrag package (should be part of your TeX system or
available at ctan.org).

Cheers steve

Nils Wagner wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> How can I use subscripts and superscripts in xplt.legend
>
> The example is
>
> \sigma(H^<_m , H_m)
>
> xplt.legend(['!s(H^<_m, H_m)'] doesn't work.
>
> Nils

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things
happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what
happened. - Mary Kay Ash