[SciPy-user] ***[Possible UCE]*** Building new scipy with Python 2.4 on Windows 2000 with MingW32

Travis Brady travis.brady at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 21:02:14 EST 2005

Ok,

Thanks, I admit to being a complete newbie by the way, so am I right in
assuming I'll need something other than just the ATLAS binaries here:
http://www.scipy.org/download/atlasbinaries/winnt/

Will I need to get both BLAS and LAPACK?
I guess I'm not really sure what does what, I was thinking that ATLAS sort
of took care of all of the linalg stuff but I must be wrong.
If I get both BLAS and LAPACK should I build them with MSYS/MingW and then
edit something in site.cfg telling distutils where everything is?

thank you

Travis