[SciPy-user] interp2d ?

Gerald Richter richter at hephy.oeaw.ac.at
Thu Aug 25 14:48:18 EDT 2005

Not too long ago I had to use a 2-dimensional interpolation function.
What I did, was look into the code of octve, and reimplement the function
in python for the linear interpolation...

the code is about 6 Months old, so I'm not sure, if I know wht it does ;),
but if you need it, feel free to use it... (attached).

regards,
Gerald.