[SciPy-user] Numeric Python EM Project on wiki??

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Tue Aug 16 23:16:52 EDT 2005

Rob wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I put the Numeric Python EM Project on the wiki, but I may not have
> followed the directions, and I made an Electromagnics category.  If
> people don't want this, I can put it way at the bottom in the really
> misc category.  Sorry if I goofed it all up.

It's no problem, but if you've made a new category, you should move over there
  the other relevant stuff.  At least the PyFemax link belongs there (you
could also put internal links to FiPy and FEval, without moving those from
Misc, since they can be of interest to people looking for EM stuff).

Cheers,