[SciPy-user] Re: CVS and SVN

Greg Novak novak at ucolick.org
Tue Aug 16 11:46:18 EDT 2005

> svn co http://svn.scipy.org/svn/scipy/trunk scipy
> svn co http://ipython.scipy.org/svn/ipython/ipython/trunk ipython

If you'd like to make your users lives significantly less exciting, this
might be posted on the web site, perhaps in place of the now defunct CVS
instructions.

I eventualy found it on the mailing list, but not by using the scipy.org
"search" function for the mailing lists.  That just returned a bit of old
discussion related to pros/cons of using svn.  I found it with Google.  It
might also be good to replace the scipy.org "search" box with a
site-specific Google search, since finding no useful results from the
scipy.org search function was quite deceptive.

Thanks,
Greg