[SciPy-user] my website on scipy wiki?

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Mon Aug 15 17:36:03 EDT 2005

Rob wrote:
> I am not going to do anything before I get permission or actually know
> what I am doing, but I at least know I can log onto the wiki.
>
> Since the Numeric Python EM Project is now up and running, what should I
> do on the wike, if anything, to anounce that it exists?

You can find an appropriate category for it and list it here,

http://www.scipy.org/wikis/topical_software/TopicalSoftware

with a _brief_ description and a link to the actual site.  There are already
links there to PyFemax and FiPy, so you may want to put it next to those to
help maintain thematic coherence.

Cheers,