[SciPy-user] Help needed: Problem in translating a file readroutine from Matlab to Python-Scipy

Guasina Luca L.Guasina at barilla.it
Fri Oct 15 03:51:54 EDT 2004

Thank you to Travis and Stephen for the help !
Now all work correcly.
What I am trying to do now I to write my processed data in VTK format
(in fact VTR - non uniform rectangular grid with various point and cell
data).
I am trying to use pyvtk: do you think is possible to write COMPRESSED
files?
Visualisation of post-processed files will pick up files in VTK format;
now I am using ParaView but I am thinking to move to MayaVi, directly
from Python...
Luca Guasina