[SciPy-user] scipy_distutils documentation

tom fogal tfogal at apollo.sr.unh.edu
Thu Oct 14 16:53:43 EDT 2004

Hi all, we've got some fortran code wrapped via f2py that we're
probably be going to be adding to and using in a multitude of projects.
I'd like to make a python package out of the sources, for ease of
building / upgrading / use.

Thus I'm trying to figure out how scipy_distutils works so I can use
that to build the package. I can't seem to find any documentation on
it, on the website or otherwise. Does anybody have a guide to setting
up a project to use scipy_distutils perhaps? Or maybe there is another
build system I should be looking into?

Thanks,

-tom