[SciPy-user] the wikis

Perry Greenfield perry at stsci.edu
Wed Nov 17 15:12:07 EST 2004

While the topical wiki is being discussed, I thought some of the
comments that Russell Owen made a while back are worth bringing
up again. I don't recall any discussion about these. I thought
he made some good points, particularly about the visibility of
these pages and the names associated with them (something other
than 'topical")