[SciPy-user] No luck: "AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'eig'"

zzzzt tzzzz nuttyputtyzzzzt at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 5 09:35:46 EST 2004

Hi Pearu.

Well, I use SciPy as a requirement for ASE, which I in turn need to run
Dacapo. The python and ASE code is used to generate input files for the
Dacapo code, which then runs the calculations in parallell on the cluster
nodes. It makes sense to me to run SciPy on the cluster frontend only, which
is a single CPU machine. I dont know, maybe the threaded code would work for
a single CPU system as well?

Regards, Erik McNellis