[SciPy-user] Logistic Regression Modules?

Funkmeister funkmeister at lynxseismicdata.com
Fri May 7 18:47:11 EDT 2004

Hello SciPy Users, I am an experienced python user, but I am rather new
to SciPy and a little rusty with Stats applications so I apologize now
for asking a possibly obvious question.

I am working with the GRASS GIS system and need to do some logistic
regression computations. Are there any modules in SciPy to do this, or
do I need to write them? In the documentation i found genlogistic and
logistic under the statistical functions. Would I be able to use these
functions to do the regression analysis?

Thanks In Advance,
Craig