[SciPy-user] Help with array functions

Bob.Cowdery at CGI-Europe.com Bob.Cowdery at CGI-Europe.com
Wed May 5 03:54:57 EDT 2004

Pearu, Eric, Travis .. Thanks for all your help. It's going to take me a
little while to understand your replies and try them out. Real work
unfortunately keeps getting in the way! I have a similar problem with the
AGC (Automatic Gain Control) on the receive side which at the moment steps
rather than ramps as I have miscoded it along the lines of the first reply.
I will probably try to come up with a function I can use for both
situations. If you have any more inspiration in the mean time please let me
know.

Thanks
Bob

*** Confidentiality Notice *** Proprietary/Confidential
Information belonging to CGI Group Inc. and its affiliates
may be contained in this message. If you are not a recipient
indicated or intended in this message (or responsible for
delivery of this message to such person), or you think for
any reason that this message may have been addressed to you
in error, you may not use or copy or deliver this message
to anyone else.  In such case, you should destroy this
message and are asked to notify the sender by reply email.