[SciPy-user] New Scipy Debian packages - Testers wanted!

José Fonseca j_r_fonseca at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 15 14:16:18 EST 2004

New Scipy & F2PY Debian packages are available at
<http://jrfonseca.dyndns.org/debian/>.

These no longer have Pentium 4 specific code; should compile perfectly
from sources; and no longer get any warning from lintian. Note that
chaco no longer is included though.

They should be almost ready for inclusion in the official Debian
repository, but before that I'd like them to be more widely tested. So
please test and let me know (privately) if they work ok with you!

Many thanks to Pearu Peterson for all his efforts in making the
packaging much easier.

Jose Fonseca