[SciPy-user] Incorporating SUNDIALS in SciPy

Jan-Jan van der Vyver janjan at ini.phys.ethz.ch
Mon Dec 13 08:01:19 EST 2004

Dear Travis,

What is difficult though is solving nonlinear coupled dfifferential
equations (using Simulink at the moment :-/ ). I can write this all in
one function, but that requires a rewrite everytime. I would prefer to
write function objects I can place on a grid/network/graph, add an
external signal, and solve for that. This is not a SciPy problem per se,
but more due to my lack of experience with ODE solvers.

Thanks for any kind of feedback,
	Jan-Jan