[SciPy-user] gplt and xplt

David Grant david.grant at telus.net
Sat Aug 14 15:04:03 EDT 2004

Alan G Isaac wrote:

> http://biggles.sourceforge.net/
>

> Can you summarize your experience with biggles?

Biggles rocks.  It is a big more object oriented if I remember, compared
to the others.  The only problem is no one has built biggles for windows
with python 2.3, so in my opinion it is not cross-platform.  I have no
idea if further windows packages will ever be built for future python
versions so that's why I stay away from it as a long term solution.  I
love the graphs it produces and it is very fast.

--
David J. Grant
http://www.davidgrant.ca:81