[SciPy-user] another gplt question

matt matt at hotdispatch.com
Tue Aug 3 14:41:46 EDT 2004

I have code that plots several traces on several plots.  I found hold
and got that to work for plotting multiple traces on a plot.  However,
I seem to have frequent issues with data from a previous plot ending up
on a subsequent plot in addition to the new data.  Is there a way to
explicitly tell gplt that a plot is done and all subsequent plot
commands are for a new plot?  It seems strange that there isn't an gplt
instance for each plot or something of that nature.

-Matt