[SciPy-user] Instructions for installing SciPy on OSX

eric jones eric at enthought.com
Fri Apr 23 11:52:25 EDT 2004

Christopher Fonnesbeck wrote:

>I have created relatively detailed instructions for installing SciPy on
>OSX in my member's folder of the new SciPy site, borrowing heavily from
>Pearu's windows instructions. I have submitted this page for publication
>to the SciPy gods, so hopefully it will be made available soon. Please let
>me know if you find any errors or inconsistencies.
>
>Chris

Very cool.  Thanks Chris.

Its published.  JonEric or Janet, could you put links to his page in the
appropriate places?

Here's the page:  http://www.scipy.org/Members/fonnesbeck/osx_build/

Also Travis or Joe,

Is there anyway to see "pending" docs when I log in so that pages aren't
sitting there waiting for a long time?

see ya,
eric