[SciPy-user] Newbie issues in moving to SciPy

Gary Pajer gpajer at rider.edu
Wed Sep 24 08:54:42 EDT 2003

On Wednesday, September 24, 2003, at 06:56 AM, Arnd Baecker wrote:

> Hi Gary,

[...]

>> I've been having good success with
>> disipyl, a front end to DISLIN.  Tricky to get going, but the results
>> are
>> great.
>
> However it is not really free  (I have been beaten by things like
> that in the past ...)
>
> Arnd

Thanks for your suggestions.  Many of them are new to me.  DISLIN:
alas, I think you are correct.  I looked far enough to determine that
the Windows / python version is free, at least for personal use.   I'm
no lawyer, so I don't know how general the free license is.  Certain
other platforms are not free.