[SciPy-user] CVS build on OSX seg

Christopher Fonnesbeck chris at fonnesbeck.org
Fri Oct 24 15:41:32 EDT 2003

It appears that it is macpython 2.3 that is the problem; building on
python 2.2 on the same machine works fine. It is interesting that the
same 2.3 installation successfully built scipy only a couple months
ago. Since all my current development is based on 2.3, I guess I will
have to wait until the problem is resolved.

Thanks,
Chris

--
Christopher J. Fonnesbeck (c h r i s @ f o n n e s b e c k . o r g)
GA Coop. Fish & Wildlife Research Unit, University of Georgia