[SciPy-user] Different failures in scipy.test()

Pearu Peterson pearu at scipy.org
Wed Oct 1 04:34:42 EDT 2003

On Wed, 1 Oct 2003, Nils Wagner wrote:

> Dear experts,
>
> I have observed different failures in scipy.test() on different
> installations (python2.2, python2.3) with different versions of ATLAS.
> What is the reason for that ?

Could you include also the nature of these failures?
It is rather difficult to comment with the given (lack of) information.

> Which versions of ATLAS and python are recommended ?

See INSTALL.txt.

In practice, less trouble are with versions that scipy developers
use;-)

I usually test scipy with the boundary versions of software as given in
INSTALL.txt.

Pearu