[SciPy-user] config.h:1: error: parse error before '<<' token error

Pearu Peterson pearu at scipy.org
Wed Oct 1 03:39:01 EDT 2003

On Wed, 1 Oct 2003, Nils Wagner wrote:

> python setup.py build from latest cvs failed
>
> In file included from
> /export/home/wagner/cvs/scipy/Lib/xplt/src/play/unix/dir.c:16:
> /export/home/wagner/cvs/scipy/Lib/xplt/src/play/unix/config.h:1: error:
> parse error before '<<' token

This probably means that there were conflicts when mergeing the changes in
CVS and your local config.h. This is is a known issue that we should
evenutally fix (generate files only under build/ tree and never commit
generated files to CVS).

As a workaround, remove scipy/Lib/xplt/src/play/unix/config.h and
do `cvs update` again.

Pearu