[SciPy-user] Problems with SciPy CVS

Travis N. Vaught travis at enthought.com
Mon Mar 10 07:41:23 EST 2003

Hey Nils,

It's not very scientific, but I had this same problem and, due to the
massive CVS changes, cleared my local checkout and did a new checkout of
the whole thing again (rather than an update).  This worked for the
Python 2.2 nightly build for win32.  I still need to look into the
Python 2.1 build.  There may be other problems as well, but thanks for
the additional data point.  What distro are you using?

Travis

On