[SciPy-user] continuing trouble outputting gplt plots to file

Christopher Fonnesbeck chris at fonnesbeck.org
Tue Dec 9 12:16:09 EST 2003

I have recompiled scipy from CVS on OSX, but still have no luck
outputting plots made with gplt. I have gnuplot installed, and the
plots look great, but when I try and save them as png files using
either gplt.png or gplt.output, nothing happens. Moreover, there are no
errors given that would help debug this problem. I would appreciate any
guidance anyone has to offer, as that my main use of scipy. Can I
output to other formats, like pdf or eps?

Thanks,
C.
--
Christopher J. Fonnesbeck ( c h r i s @ f o n n e s b e c k . o r g )
Georgia Cooperative Fish & Wildlife Research Unit, University of Georgia