[SciPy-user] newbie ask for help

Jing (George) Cao jcao at cs.uchicago.edu
Tue Sep 17 16:37:22 EDT 2002

Thanks, I installed it now, but It still doesn't work.

I typed: python setup.py install --home /home/jcao/weavelib

>>>sys.path.append('/home/jcao/weavelib/lib/python')

>>>import weave

>>>weave.test()
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
  File "weave/__init__.py", line 20, in test
    import unittest
ImportError: No module named unittest

what's going on here? I try the trivial printf example of Inline, it
doesn't work either.

error:  Traceback (most recent call last):
        File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
        File "weave/inline_tools.py", line 275, in inline
        call_frame = sys._getframe().f_back
        AttributeError: _getframe

Thank you very much for your help

Jing.