[SciPy-user] Scatter plots

David Ascher DavidA at ActiveState.com
Thu Nov 28 20:14:02 EST 2002

I see no support in kiva or chaco for scatter plots or markers in general.  It
seems that 'circle', 'dot' etc. are defined, but never used.

In general, I'm not clear on how one defines new kinds of plots beyond the base
line plots -- say I wanted to do a histogram, for example...

What are the plans w.r.t such things, and how can I help?

--david

PS: In addition to the PIL backend I sent yesterday, I now have an SVG backend
mostly ready, modulo a few nasty issues.  Let me know if you're interested.