[SciPy-user] FW: anti-grain

David Ascher DavidA at ActiveState.com
Wed Nov 27 13:00:47 EST 2002

 From where I'm sitting, anti-grain sounds like a great bitmap backend rendering
engine.  I would _strongly_ encourage you to keep vector rendering in mind
though, if the goal of making production-quality output is still something
you're aiming for.  PDF is a great start, but embedding PDF in documents is
still a black art.  Long-term, SVG will hopefully get broader support as a
format that can be used for a variety of media, from printing presses to
cellphones =).

Cheers,

--david