[SciPy-user] chaco:I found W, now what?

boyle5 at llnl.gov boyle5 at llnl.gov
Tue Jul 23 17:49:29 EDT 2002

Thanks Rob,  I found W as part ot the MacPython distribution.

Still no joy - there seems to be some incompatibility between the Carbon
libs I have
and those used by W. Also I do not have 'waste'.

I think my difficulties stem from my utter lack of understanding of the
relation between mac-python, macho-python,  python-python.

Maybe the Chaco developer's page could describe the python installation
for OSX that is being used for their testing.

Jim